- Getting Started
- Session Mode
- Console Operation
- Advanced Functions
- Xena Mixer
- Yamuka Mixer
- Maggie Mixer
- Zedd Mixer
- DG32 Digital Mixer
- Audyssey Console
- EDU Portal
- Virtual Studio XR
Getting Sound in AWX
Load an audio file in the SOURCES tab. Consider whether you are using a MIC or LINE signal.
- Raise channel input gain . Observe meters for a healthy signal.
- Assign channel Main Output (Mix or L/R)
- Raise channel fader. Observe meters for healthy signal.
- Select main output on monitor control
- Slowly raise monitor gain.
The entry point for incoming audio into the console. The level of signal is controlled by this parameter. Use the meters to achieve a healthy signal.
Main Output Bus
The output of channels are routed through a stereo bus to be sent to the speakers. Depending on the features of the console, more stereo bus destinations may be offered.
Controls the level of signal being sent out of the channel.
Assign which stereo bus is routed to the speakers.
- Main or L/R or Mix – Common to channelstrips
- Cue – Headphone mix
With the desired output bus selected, control the level of signal being sent to the speakers.